Oystershell specializes in the innovation of consumer healthcare products and especially in over-the-counter products (OTC). Our mission is to bring to the world new health products that combine scientific progress with consumer insights to improve people’s lives and health. Oystershell develops these innovations for its two business units: sales to third party customers (Oystershell Laboratories) and sales from own brands in a selection of categories: head lice treatment, insect control and premium dietary supplements (Oystershell Consumer Health).
Oystershell is an innovative and creative growth company with international ambitions where we recognize talent in a positive work environment. Entrepreneurship, Creativity, Integrity & Collaboration characterize our culture. Working in Oystershell is achieving our goals as one team with dynamic and enthusiastic people!
As an Accountant you have a interesting variety of tasks to support the Manager of Accounting.
Area of responsibilities:
- Follow-up on the approval flow of the invoices
- Recording of purchase invoices, expense notes and credit notes in Navision
- Set-up of sales invoices and credit notes
- Recording and follow-up on bank transactions on a daily basis
- Follow-up on outstanding customers’ and suppliers’ balances
- Sending out reminders towards overdue customers accounts
- Preparation of payment runs
- Preparation of the VAT declarations on a monthly basis
- Analysis of the financials on a regular basis
- Cash reporting on a weekly basis
- Interaction with and follow-op on our US entity on a weekly basis
- Ad hoc projects
As an Accountant you report to the Manager of Accounting and you work closely with our Finance & Administration Team.
Required skills, educational and experience requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance.
- You already have a first experience in Accounting.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel have no secrets for you. Affinity with ERP packages (preferably Navision) is required.
You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Expected professional attitude
- You have a mature, positive personality and love challenges.
- You are passionate and have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- You work in an accurate and structured way.
- You have a ‘can do’ & hands-on mentality.
- Above all, you are a team player. Through your excellent communication skills, you ensure optimal cooperation within the company with all departments.
- It is our expectation that you live up to our quality standards as described in the quality policy. We expect you to take the necessary actions to comply with the quality objectives.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.