We are looking for a Supply Officer
Oystershell specializes in the innovation of consumer healthcare products and especially in over-the-counter products (OTC). Our mission is to bring to the world new health products that combine scientific progress with consumer insights in order to improve people’s lives and health. We believe that true innovation can only be realized with the help and enthusiasm of our consumers, clients, partners and employees. Our team is proud of the product innovations that it has developed so far but, at the same time, we know that our greatest inventions still lie ahead of us.
As a Supply Officer, you place the orders with the subcontractors depending on the input from your colleagues Partner Delight Managers (PDM). You are responsible for a number of subcontractors and act as the single point of contact for Oystershell.
You follow-up on all orders on a weekly basis. The subcontractor provides the planning and you will process all details using our ERP system. You work proactively and check delays to be able to propose solutions. The planning of the transport is also one of your tasks.
On top of the typical supply tasks above, you will be the right hand of the Head of Supply Chain. You assist with supply agreements and PMO. You manage new master articles and COC’s. You are responsible for the approval of documents in MasterControl. Last but not least, you have a helicopter view on the processes and you suggest process improvements.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the current Office applications. Experience with an ERP package is required. Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
- You are proactive and anticipate possible obstacles; you look for accurate solutions when necessary.
Expected professional attitude
- You have a mature, positive personality and love challenges. You are passionate and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You have a ‘can do’ & hands-on mentality. You think customer- and solution-oriented. You are stress resistant.
- Above all, you are a team player. Through your excellent communication skills, you ensure optimal cooperation within the company with the other departments.
- It is our expectation that you live up to our quality standards as described in the quality policy. We expect you to take the necessary actions to comply with the quality objectives.
You have a Bachelor’s degree or proven experience in a Supply Assistant or Supply Officer role.
Proven experience in a Supply Assistant or Supply Officerrole.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.