We are looking for a Customer Service Officer
Operating from Ghent, Belgium, Oystershell Laboratories (www.oystershell.com) - creates new and alternative ways to make life better and healthier through innovative solutions in the field of consumer healthcare. At our Company we create value combining scientific innovation with consumer insights.
Our “pearls” are marketed thru a global network of renowned Consumer Health Companies, which operate in pharmacy-oriented channels. Oystershell Laboratories develops and designs innovative finished product solutions which are either commercialized under the brand names of our partners or co-branded.
Our goal? To improve not only our lives, but also those of the next generation.
Our Company Values:
- Passion & Ambition
- Entrepreneurship & Creativity
- Integrity & Collaboration
We focus on the important things that will make the company achieve its targets, while giving people enough autonomy so they can combine both professional and family life optimally while remaining focused on achieving targets and quality of life. To deliver against our ambitious growth targets, we are recruiting a Customer Service Officer.
As a Customer Service Officer, you are the day-to-day contact person of your clients. You will be responsible for the processing and follow-up of your customers’ orders from A to Z: process orders and send confirmations, keep client informed about delivery dates, delivery management, invoicing,…
You are proactive and anticipate possible obstacles; you look for accurate solutions when necessary.
You will align on artwork with the client in collaboration with the artwork coordinator and regulatory.
You will be working in the operations team with 4 other colleagues, reporting to the Head of Operations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or proven experience in a Customer Service role
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
- You have a mature, positive personality and love challenges. You are passionate and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You have a ‘can do’ & hands-on mentality.
- You think customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are stress resistant.
- Above all, you are a team player. Through your excellent communication skills, you ensure optimal cooperation within the company with the other departments.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell Laboratories, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.