We are looking for an International Key Account Manager
Operating from Ghent, Belgium, Oystershell Laboratories (www.oystershell.com) creates new and alternative ways to make life better and healthier through innovative solutions in the field of consumer healthcare. At our Company we create value combining scientific innovation with consumer insights.
Our “pearls” are marketed thru a global network of renowned Consumer Health Companies, which operate in pharmacy-oriented channels. Oystershell Laboratories develops and designs innovative finished product solutions which are either commercialized under the brand names of our partners or co-branded.
Our goal? To improve not only our lives, but also those of the next generation.
Our Company Values:
- Passion & Ambition
- Entrepreneurship & Creativity
- Integrity & Collaboration
We focus on the important things that will make the company achieve its targets, while giving people enough autonomy so they can combine both professional and family life optimally while remaining focused on achieving targets and quality of life. To deliver against our ambitious growth targets, we are recruiting an International Key Account Manager that reports to the CCO.
- You grow and develop a portfolio of existing international accounts by increasing customer penetration, improving the contact matrix and translating the generated customer insights and dynamics into viable portfolio opportunities beyond the status quo.
- In close collaboration with the Research and Development department, the Business Development department and the Operations Team you drive the customer strategies and tactics.You manage customer investments and develop/implement all key initiatives to sustainably grow sell-in and sell-out.
- During Top-to-Top meetings and operational follow ups, you represent Oystershell Laboratories to strengthen the relationships and drive and execute joint business opportunities with the assigned customers leading to growth and account contribution.
Required Business Experiences (key differentiator in role)
- Master’s degree preferably in Economics or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive commercial career advancement required, gained in an international oriented commercial role, demonstrating strong commercial agility and entrepreneurship.
- Familiarity and understanding with B2B sales is a must, where experience with branded products/solution thinking is a clear asset.
- Proven track record in account management and interaction on all customer levels (complex matrix environment of our partners).
- Strong long-term relationship builder.
- Self-starter, pragmatic, and “can do mentality” but with the right agility for processes and analytics.
- Ability to analyze customer insights and dynamics and agility to develop tactical action plans with a strong drive for results.
- Fluency in Dutch/English.
- This position is based in Ghent – Belgium, with occasional travel within the assigned region.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell Laboratories, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.