Oystershell specializes in the innovation of consumer healthcare products and especially in over-the-counter products (OTC). Our mission is to bring to the world new health products that combine scientific progress with consumer insights to improve people’s lives and health. Oystershell develops these innovations for its two business units: sales to third party customers (Oystershell Laboratories) and sales from own brands in a selection of categories: head lice treatment, insect control and premium dietary supplements (Oystershell Consumer Health).
Oystershell is an innovative and creative growth company with international ambitions where we recognize talent in a positive work environment. Entrepreneurship, Creativity, Integrity & Collaboration characterize our culture. Working in Oystershell is achieving our goals as one team with dynamic and enthusiastic people!
As a Quality Assistant you have a interesting variety of tasks to support the Quality department.
Area of responsibilities:
- Assist Quality Manager in release of all stock-keeping items: final products, raw materials, packaging materials
- Registration and reporting of recurrent complaints
- Follow up and registration of stability results in specific file
- Document Administrator (document management system):
* responsible for first review, check for accuracy, use of right templates
* support colleagues in the use of the DMS
- Assist in the compilation of production documentation (production files)
As a Quality Assistant you report to the Head of Quality and you work closely with the 2 Quality Managers.
Required skills, educational and experience requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Sciences: Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical sciences, Bio-engineering) or you have a pharmaceutical or chemical background.
- Proven experience in a role within a quality department or in a lab.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel have no secrets for you. Affinity with ERP/DMS packages is required.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Expected professional attitude
- You have a mature, positive personality and love challenges.
- You are passionate and have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- You work in an accurate and structured way.
- You have a ‘can do’ & hands-on mentality.
- Above all, you are a team player. Through your excellent communication skills, you ensure optimal cooperation within the company with all departments.
- It is our expectation that you live up to our quality standards as described in the quality policy. We expect you to take the necessary actions to comply with the quality objectives.