We are looking for a Senior International Key Account Manager
- You grow and develop a portfolio of existing international accounts (Northern Europe: Benelux/UK/IRL/Scandinavia + USA) by increasing customer penetration, improving the contact matrix and translating the generated customer insights and dynamics into viable portfolio opportunities beyond the status quo.
- In close collaboration with the Research and Development department, the Business Development department and the Operations Team you drive the customer strategies and tactics. You manage customer investments and develop/implement all key initiatives to sustainably grow sell-in and sell-out.
- During Top-to-Top meetings and operational follow ups, you represent Oystershell Laboratories to strengthen the relationships and drive and execute joint business opportunities with the assigned customers leading to growth and account contribution.
- Master’s degree preferably in Economics or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive commercial career advancement required, gained in an international oriented commercial role, demonstrating strong commercial agility and entrepreneurship.
- Familiarity and understanding with B2B sales is a must, where experience with branded products/solution thinking is a clear asset.
- Proven track record in account management and interaction on all customer levels (complex matrix environment of our partners).
- Strong long-term relationship builder.
- Self-starter, pragmatic, and “can do mentality” but with the right agility for processes and analytics.
- Ability to analyze customer insights and dynamics and agility to develop tactical action plans with a strong drive for results.
- Fluency in Dutch/French/English.
- This position is based in Ghent – Belgium, with occasional travel within the assigned region.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell Laboratories, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.