We are looking for a Senior International Marketing Manager
- You advise top management of Oystershell on (i) GTM in key-markets, (ii) marketing strategy and tactics in key markets and (iii) e-marketing needs.
- You advise and challenge our Key Customers on (i) strategy of the brands partners use for our products (ii) how to maximise growth & focus on our products under their brands.
- You develop and manage the marketing budget and keep focus on the top line growth of Oystershell.
- You have a creative mind able to surprise the team with “new box” proposals.
- Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, Economics or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive marketing career advancement required, gained in an international oriented commercial role, while demonstrating a strong understanding of new marketing and communication tools. Training and experience in Digital marketing is considered a plus.
- Familiarity and understanding of B2B & B2C businesses is a strong asset, where experience with branded FMCG and/or OTC is a pre-requisite.
- Strong collaboration skills with and entrepreneurial and pragmatical spirit needed.
- Self-starter, winners’ attitude, with a “can do mentality”.
- Strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills to translate opportunities into actions.
- Fluency in Dutch/French/English. Knowledge of German is considered a plus.
- This position is based in Ghent – Belgium, with occasional travel within the assigned region.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell Laboratories, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.