Quality Assistant with growth potential
Oystershell specializes in development and marketing of product innovations in dermatology, lice and insect treatments, and mineral supplements. Our mission is to develop and market the most effective, safe and convenient self-medication products to help people enjoy a healthy life.
At Oystershell, we have a talented cross-functional team with an entrepreneurial, performance-driven mindset. The employee population is very diverse, with over 10 nationalities and respect for gender equality.
Our company values are:
- Entrepreneurial and Creative Thinking
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Respect for People
As a Quality Assistant you have an interesting variety of tasks to support the Quality department.
Your primary tasks consist of the following:
- Assist Quality Manager / Quality Officer in release of all stock-keeping items: final products, raw materials & packaging materials
- Registration and reporting of recurrent complaints
- Follow up and registration of stability results in specific file
- Set up stability studies for non Medical Devices
- Supports in Control of Change process
- Support in completing questionnaires
- Request quality documents at CMO (contract manufacturing organization) for customers
- Document Administrator of our DSM (Document Management System):
* responsible for first review, check for accuracy, use of right templates
* support colleagues in the use of the DMS
- Assist in the compilation of production documentation (production files)
Required skills, educational and experience requirements
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Sciences: Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical sciences, Bio-engineering) or equal through experience
- Preferably having 1-2 years of working experience
- Competency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, MS Project)
- Experience with Document Control software (MasterControl) and ERP software (MS Dynamic NAV) is a plus
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language (speak, read, and write).
- You understand and comply with all quality procedures.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with working within ISO Quality Systems
Expected professional attitude
- You have a mature, positive personality and love challenges.
- You are passionate and have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- You work in an accurate and structured way.
- You have a ‘can do’ & hands-on mentality.
- Above all, you are a team player. Through your excellent communication skills, you ensure optimal cooperation within the company with all departments.
- It is our expectation that you live up to our quality standards as described in the quality policy. We expect you to take the necessary actions to comply with the quality objectives.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Oystershell, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of August. Response and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Please note that we only accept direct applications.